Onepager is a awesome new web 2.0 app to create simple website for small businesses very quickly. It gives you everything you need and nothing more. Though all the fat is cut out of creation process, the resulting website design is elegant and professional. Onepager’s simple graphical interface is without much fluff to get in the way of creating a website. The process of creating website is exceedingly simple, so much so that even a child could do it.
Small business owners formerly had a lot of trouble in starting a website. They didn’t know where to go to get the service done, and they had to get separate accounts for hosting, domain, designer, developer etc. However, Onepager has everything built-in, and it’s all available to use after clicking through a few steps. A full website is ready right before your very eyes after clicking a few buttons. The websites are simple, and super easy to use.
Features of Onepager
- You can add your own content by just clicking a button and typing. No coding or html knowledge required.
- The professionally designed themes, layouts and styles that allows you to create your own look and feel that sets it apart from other users.
- It is also manageable because you never need to hire a developer to help you manage your content. You can make a change whenever you’d like.
- WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) website editor
- You can also register your own domain on-site or use one of your own.
- It is also customizable so you can show your business hours or location or anything you want quickly.
- You can finally get a site that you’re proud of and do it all in 5 minutes.
A website is essential for any business because the new strategy online is the search engine. No one uses the Yellow Pages anymore so when customers are looking for your business, they are checking on the search engines first. The only way to come up in search engines like Google in the search engine results under web is to have a website. If a website is recommended by a friend, and the person can’t go to it because it’s not on Google, then your business is out of luck. Customers will be lost because you don’t have a website.
How To Start Building
It’s easy to create and launch a website with Onepager. Simply click “Start Building” on the homepage. The process is simple and straightforward from there. You’ll be able to select from content, theme, style, and layout to alter your options and choose the right factors for your website. It is all point and click, and WYSIWYG, so the majority of content is easily altered by just typing and creating like a Word document. The other factors are at the bottom of the screen and represented in tabs for easy selection.
Once you’ve created your website, it’s easy to launch it. You can use a Onepager address provided to your or use your own domain. You can even use a Onepager address for awhile until you get your own domain. Some of the beautiful websites created with Onepager are showcased here.
There is a 14 day trial, and it just costs $10 a month thereafter. This is a pretty good deal for a business owners who want to spend a minimal amount overhead. The pricing is very competent with what other similar apps charges.
Onepager is a great product for small businesses to create simple but professional looking websites with minimum efforts and expenses.