Android – open-source mobile operating system developed by Google is the fastest growing OS among various manufactures from all over the world. There are many big companies like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sharp developing their mobile phones using Android OS. Mostly, every day you will listen announcement of various Android phones that will surely make you say WOW. Android phones are talks of the town these days because it is cheaper than its major rival Apple iPhone and having awesome features.
Android phones are getting better and better these days with bigger screens, better camera quality, unique features like NFC, Augmented-realty and much more. Android Phones are becoming much faster, smoother and reliable with latest versions of OS also. Not only Android OS market share is growing, even Android apps are also growing tremendously in Android Market. One can find apps for almost everything like fitness, business, entertainment etc.
Latest introduction of Android Web Marketplace also helps users to download and install their favorite apps over the cloud without even looking at their mobile phones.
Other than Android OS, there is a rapid growth of social networking sites too. Every one seems to be on one or two social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin, etc. These days smart phones are the best companion to visit social networking sites when you are on the move or in your office. If I am right and social networking is your thing and you also own a Android Phone, you must check out some of the best Android social networking apps that are completely free to download.
But, it’s always difficult to find out the best deals from the junk ones. That’s the reason, we have gathered best free Android social networking apps from the Android Market that allow you to manage all your social networking accounts like Facebook, MySpace, Linkedin, Twitter and many more. You can easily post status updates to Facebook, MySpace or Linkedin while read and write tweets on the other end. You can click and share your photos instantly with your friends, tell them your current location and get tips about that place. Oh, why don’t you just download them and look personally what amazing things you can do with these apps!
Jump to look at our list of Top 10 best free social networking apps for your Android mobile. If you know any other app that you feel suits best in this list, kindly share with our readers in the comments section below.
1) Facebook for Android : Official Facebook app from Facebook developers that lets you post status, upload your favorite images, check your wall feeds and your friends too, read and reply your Facebook messages chat with your friends, watch videos, check-in places and much more. Though not proficient as iPhone app but many features are coming soon.
2) Twitter : Official app from Twitter just got better with the recent version. All new layout, easier navigation, faster photo uploading makes it better than other competitor tweet clients for Android. You can tweet, read and send direct messages, upload photos and videos, search for your friends and much more. Oh yeah, it exactly shows realtime search and trending topics as web client does.
3) Droidin : I have used every Linkedin App for android but not a single app is as best as Droidin. First native Android client for Linkedin which is fast, easy to use and has beautiful navigation. You can check your Linkedin account, new updates, messages, invite others, search and much more in just matter of seconds.
4) Myspace Mobile : Another official app but this time from Myspace company. Download this app to stay in touch with your friends and favorite bands. According to app page, they are coming with a new version 2.0 that would be more awesome and beautiful for Myspace users.
5) Foursquare : Personally, I use this app to make my friends jealous about telling them my favorite place where I am in. But seriously, it’s a awesome app that allows you to stay connected with your friends, discounts to various places, earn points and badges by doing the things you love the most. You can tell you friends where you are, get insider tips about that place like best restro, places to visit etc., share images and get rewards.
6) Tumblr : Official Tumblr app for Android that lets your blog from your Android mobile easily. A highly-featured Tumblr app that allows you to do almost anything on your phone. You can view, like and re-blog post with built-in Dashboard, post new blogs and edit them from your mobile etc.
7) AnyPost : AnyPost is a full featured Ping.fm client for Android that allows you to post your updates to Tweet, Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace, Flickr and much more. It seamlessly syncs with your Ping.fm account, you can view your recent photos with thumbnails too.
8 ) GetGlue : A social networking app for those who loves movies, TV shows, music and books. You can check-in movies, books, TV shows to discover new favorites, see what you friends are watching, get stickers and win free stuff.
9) Seesmic : One Twitter app is sufficient enough but you don’t like the official Twitter client – Seesmic is worth to download. It simple, easy to use yet very powerful app to manage all your Twitter account. I like the desktop version and seems I am in love with the Android version too. You can get notifications of new messages, tweet, send DMs, search your contacts, share videos and photos and everything else you can do on your Twitter account.
10) Google Buzz Widget : Official Google Buzz widget from Google for those who are active user of Buzz. This widget will be added on your home screen and let you post status, share images and videos on your Buzz account in a instant. You can also share your locations with your friends and followers too.