doPDF is one free converter which converts virtually every printable source to PDF file for personnel as well as commercial use.
With one click, you can convert your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents or your Emails and your favorite website to PDF files. And these generated PDFs are searchable, i.e. you can search text in the PDF file and search engines can too.
doPDF installs as Virtual PDF Printer to your computer. So after successful installation, option doPDF will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
And here is the features list.
- It’s free – Free for both personal and commercial use.
- No GhostScript or .NET – Doesn’t require these 3rd party programs.
- Searchable PDFs – you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF).
- 32-bit and 64-bit support – Can be installed on both types of computers.
How to create PDF files from Microsoft Word:
1. Open the Word document that you want to convert to a PDF file.
2. Go to File->Print and select doPDF from the Printers combo-box.
3. Click on Ok and choose a location for your PDF file.
How to create PDF files from Microsoft WordPad:
1. Open the document that you want to convert to a PDF file.
2. Go to File->Print and select doPDF from the Printers list.
3. Click on Print and choose a location for the PDF.
Download : Download doPDF here.