I work in software company and here I got a nice trick via email about MS Outlook which might be helpful to many people who works in corporate world.
We have situation when we are sending official mails. You forgot subject line of an important mail ( Who shouted behind that boss will screw..!!!)
No worries now. Just follow the steps given below and you won’t forget subject line even in imp mils like asking charity for that 3 year old girl who never grew up, or the Microsoft depositing $1000 for forwarding the mails (Enough blah blah… Read steps only).
1) Open your outlook.
2) Press Alt + F11. This will open visual basic editor.
3) On the left pane, you can see “Microsoft Outlook Objects”.
Expand this and you can see “ThisOutLookSession”
4) Click on “ThisOutLookSession”
5) Copy and paste the following code in the right pane (Code Pane).
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(strSubject) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = “Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?”
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, “Check for Subject”) = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
6) Save this and close the VB editor and you are done. Take a breath, because you will never forget subject line again.
If you will forget subject line then outlook will flash a message that you have forget those hamburgers…!!!